0

Me plus you, I'ma tell you one time

Today was an awesome day, we had " Ujian Segak " during Pendidikan Jasmani, while Pui Shuen, Marianne, Nicole and Michelle W went to order Mcdonald's. We planned it yesterday as a so called " celebration " before Chinese New Year. All six of us, including me and Michelle L couldn't wait for recess to arrive. And finally it did! We rushed to the canteen, sat down and ate our Awesome Duper Delicious Yummy Mcvalue Breakfast. Me, Michelle L and Marianne had Big Breakfast while Nicole, Pui Shuen and Michelle W had Sausage Mcmuffin. And instead of coffee and tea, we ordered coke. After recess, we thought Pn. Shantha, our Biology teacher was absent, turns out it was just a misunderstanding between the teachers. So we ended up with two free periods because Pn. Zaidah, our Moral teacher was absent. All of us were talking and laughing a lot. Pn. Tey even lectured us yesterday. Pui Shuen came up with " My breast is your breast " instead of " My breath is your breath " from Justin Bieber's song, One Time and we started to laugh even louder when Marianne remixed it but a whole lot dirtier then Pn. Tey started to stare at her with the stink eye.

After school, I got home and I couldn't even eat lunch thanks to our Mcd Breakfast, was so freaking full! I showered and started to pack because I'm off to Penang tomorrow! I'm like very excited, I can't wait! My mom called me " Crazy Girl " the whole time when she was helping me pack. Why? I was wearing my new shoes all around the whole house and changing into my new clothes! Can't wait to actually wear them. I bought a bonus pair of shoes yesterday too, usually my family is only allowed to buy a pair for Chinese New Year but I have two! It's another canvas shoe. It's black with colourful stitches from F.O.S but it's Banana Moon, take a look! I love both of my shoes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top