0

Lots can happen in 5hours

So today was just like any normal day, I woke up early and went to school. I had to wear the pinafore instead of the baju kurung, it wasn't iron, that's why. I went to school, looking like a little girl. After school, there was choir, pretty much very boring, we learnt new songs which are " Keranamu Malaysia " and " I'm His Child ". After choir, I got home and had lunch. Not much of a meal, people would say. Then, Ryo the brother said we we're going to True Fitness in Taipan. Have been going there for about a week now, awesome place! Anyways, I then took a quick shower, we left the house at 3P.M. turns out, we had to drop our mom at her office, which is all the way in KL.

And so we did, the jam was hell. After 50minutes of good sleep in the car, we finally reached her office, so goodbye mom! Another half an hour was taken to get back to Subang. We got there, met up with Eli ( pronouced as EeLee, short for Elizabeth ) the brother's girlfriend, Jon and Joel the brother's friends. We ran, we sitted up and so on, we had good laughters. After about 2hours, it was already almost 7P.M. all of us we're hungry, we circled around Taipan to look for something nice, cheap and less fattening to eat. After 15minutes, we all gave up and ate in KFC. The five of us shared a dinner plate, how awesome!

After dinner, we went back to my place and freshen up, all of them had to go for a meeting, so bye bye. And Tadaaaa! I'm here, writing this but now, Additional Mathematics is calling for me, so I'm off. Good night :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top