0

Live like we're dying

Where's he when I need him?
Where's he when I miss him?
Where's he when I come home from school?
Where's he when I wanted someone to comfort me?

I want him back, I need him, I love him, I think about him every second of my life, I know he doesn't know how to read and he can't understand me. What I do know is that, deep down inside he understands.

To my dear Harry boy, I miss you, I know you're not dead and I'm being very dramatic but you mean so much to me, you're always here for me whenever I needed someone to accompany me. I miss your cuteness, I miss the way you try to apologize after I scold you for peeing everywhere. I miss it when you run around, and whenever I'm in reach, you would cuddle up with me. I miss it when you try to tell me you miss me and you use your paws and claws to try to hug me when I carry you. I miss your presence here, I use to open the toilet door, and see you calling for me, I don't hear you anymore, I miss your barks. I miss the way you call for someone to open the door when I come back from school. I miss the way you sit on my lap when I'm doing my homework or using the computer. I miss the times we had together, I miss the way you stare at me when I'm eating. Harry, you're more than a dog, you're my family. You use to sleep with me on my bed and cuddle on my blanket between my legs. I'm so sorry I have allergies, I would do anything if it meant I could have you back right beside me. Days have been absolutely bored without you. I use to stare at you when you sleep, you're so cute. I remember when you we're just a tiny puppy, you slept in a basket. You never liked to sleep alone, I would wait till you sleep and then I'd go to my room. I remember bathing you, dipping you in the bucket of medication. You are so afraid of bathing after that one experience, you stand so still and stiff whenever we give you a bath. I miss the times where you run into the towel, wiping yourself after a bath. Oh gosh Harry, I really miss you so much. I look back at the pictures I took with you and I cry. You've been taken away from me for so many times, it hurts me so much every time that happens. I can never have you around anymore, I can never have that cute little puppy Mom brought home 3 years back. For all that I did to you, I'm sorry. I'm also sorry for splitting you up with your family. I know it's all my fault, and I can't do anything about it. But now you got a new home with the evil cousin of mine. I hope they take care of you well, I pray that you won't get dognapped, I hope the other dogs there don't bully you and make you starve like the other time. I promise I'll visit you whenever I can, that I promise. If you could understand me, I would tell you that you come number one on my list, I don't care what other people say, they might say you're just a dog, you're just an animal, a pet. Trust me, you're so much more. I love you, Harry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top