0

He is watching X-men

Day 1 - 11/02/2010

Went back to my hometown, Penang for Chinese New Year. We left Subang at 1.30PM. We stopped in Bidor to have lunch at about 2.30PM. They have awesome Wan Than Mee there. Reached Penang at about 5.15PM then my parent's dropped me at Issey, a hair saloon to do my hair. Straighten it and cut bangs, it took awhile. It was only done at about 8.00PM. My dad came fetching me on the motorcycle to avoid traffic jam. I nearly peed in my pants!

Day 2 - 12/02/2010

Woke up feeling excited because I was going to meet up with Mei Rei and Retiro. Me and the family went praying to wish all passed on family members happy new year. Had lunch near Penang Hill. Next, we we're about to fetch my aunt home, it was on the way to Mei Rei's place so I asked my dad to pick her up. She had guests over so it was a no no. I got home and waited for Mei Rei to come. And she finally did at about 2.30PM, I think. We walked across the road to Gurney Plaza and we went popular to buy a manilla card ( the picture on the right is what we did to it ) then she had her lunch at Secret Recipe, then Sheau Han came, So did Nikki. Nikki went away with her friends and Mei Rei finally finished her Macaroni thingy. We planned to start walking to Despark, the place Retiro studies in as a surprise but I left my phone at home so we had to go back and get it. After I got my phone, saw miss calls from Retiro, So I called him back. Turns out, he was already in Gurney. And we waited for him to come find us. We then went to A&W because Mei Rei was craving for Root Beer, we were there will Eileen appeared with her boyfriend, Dexter. Then off they went leaving Me and Retiro. We had no idea what to do, so we walked around, we went to Toy's R Us, MPH, Parkson, and soon the park. The rest came to look for us at the park then Eileen and Dexter left. The four of us then went to the arcade and played Daytona! After that, was planning to drop Sheau Han and Mei Rei home after buying my Twister Fries when Sheau Han suggested we visit Amirah, so we did. It was awesome to see her again. It was then, we dropped Sheau Han then Mei Rei, and then Retiro dropped me home at 9.45PM.

Day 3 - 13/02/2010

Did nothing much, helped around the house and helped my grandma in the kitchen. Me and my dad had to go Gurney to buy some stuff so I passed Mei Rei her lollipop that she left in the car the night before. At about 6.30PM, we started our dinner, it was deliciously awesome. After dinner, all of us watched Avatar till the clock strike 12. My uncle lit up the fire crackers and we all wished one another Happy New Year.

Day 4 - 14/02/2010

Woke up and dressed up early. Got angpows from some relatives who came and visit us then went out to get some more. Got to see my dear, Harry boy again. Spent every moment possible to play and hug him, I could tell he missed us too. Allergies came back after, but I didn't really bother.

Day 5 - 15/02/2010

Aunt's friends and siblings visited that day and they brought a bunch of little kids. All below 7, I brought all 6 of them up to the room and got toys for them to play. After awhile 4 left, the other 2 were the most adorable boys ever. One was 7years old, Terry. They other was 6years old, Davin. They are much fun. After they went back, I spent my time watching stupid shows I never knew existed. At about 5.30PM, we visited our family friends. We came back around 7.00PM, rang up Mei Rei to come over because she wanted to. After she came, we went Gurney. I brought her to dinner. We laughed, we talked, we made a fools out of ourselves. After her dinner, we walked around and played Daytona ( She's addicted to it ). After a little fun, it was sort of late, we were walking back to my place when I had an idea to go up to the roof. We star gazed and saw fireworks then went home. Apparently when I was at the piano playing " Right here waiting " she thought it was for her, she was so touched. We " designed " the house in our heads, it was so awesome. We got bored after and started to prank call almost everybody we both know. She stayed over after because I wouldn't let her walk home alone at 12.00AM midnight.

Day 6 - 16/02/2010

It was time to go home, it was a bit sad for me to leave all the loved ones behind after finally getting to see them in a couple of months. Woke up and got dressed, Mei Rei went home and we started to load everything into the car. We started our journey at 1.00PM and ended at 7.00PM. The supposed-to-be opened roads were apparently jammed up. We had to drive in an average speed of 60km/h because of it. 6hours in the car for a 358km journey was no fun at all.

PS: Pictures will be uploaded soon, I hope. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top