0

AUGUST.

I've been super duper lazy to blog these days. I have plenty of time, don't get me wrong. But I'm just plain lazy. :S So what has happened in August? Let's see.. There was the Subang Parade Annual Choir Competition. Our choir got 1st Runner-Up.


Ohh, and Marianne wanted to join a contest and I helped her with creating a video. Check it out :D



Marianne, Jolene, Michelle and Wen Li also came over to my place to watch the premier of MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia together :) We had an awesome time. [ Pictures here ]. I also went back to Penang for a weekend. Spent some time with Retiro and Mei Rei. Not a lot but still at least some time. Here's some pictures taken during the trip.

Retiro's car steering wheel.
The radio.
Random shot of the sun :)
Retiro.
Mei Rei ; Me.
Mei Rei ; Me
A shirt I bought for Retiro :P
Harry!
My yellow-ness.

That's about it, I think. Oh well, will try to update my blog more often! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top