0

19th September 2010

The Nineteenth of September, last day of my two week holiday and the birthday of a very very good friend, Foong Eu Gene *HAPPYBIRTHDAY. So, what have I been doing lately? Nothing much, same old same old things. Let me try to list it out. :P
1. Sleep
2. Eat
3. Strolls at the park downstairs
4. Finished watching the whole Season 5 of Ghost Whisperer
5. Watched a whole bunch of movies, that will be another list :P
6. Had an interest in Yo' Momma Jokes
7. Ate McD's GCB for the first time
8. Wen Li & Marianne came over to my place and we "studied"
9. We did a video for Marianne's contest thingy
10. Went to Pontian, Johor for Raya
11. Had Satay Celup in Melaka *yummmmmm
12. Broke my awesome sunglasses
13. Super glued it
14. Gave Barbie a haircut *It'sactuallynotthatbad:P
15. Several attempts of renewing my passport, FAILED
16. Went for study group at Marianne's place with Jolene, Wen Li, Michelle and my sister
17. Got to know about Mona Fendi.
18. Had food poisoning + gastric pains.
19. Worries for Retiro *he'sinthehospital
So I think that's about it. And now, for the list of movies, it's not exactly a lot but still.
1. Baby Mama
2. Killers
3. Letters to Juliet
4. Jennifer's Body
5. How to Train Your Dragon
6. Sex and The City 2
7. Grown Ups
8. Camp Rock 2
9. Hot Tub Time Machine
10. She's Out of My League
11. Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Uhhh, I don't think that's all. O.O Okay, so that's actually.... A LOT for someone that's having their finals soon. :P Hehehehe. Anyway, all of the movies are like, awesome. What now? Oh oh oh! Pictures! :) Let's go!

Barbie's new hair-do. :P
My broken sunglasses
Expired passport. That picture was taken 6years ago.

Vain moments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top