0
Hey guys! It turns out there's still some people checking up on my blog. I got a tweet from Priyanka, she asked me to update my blog. So here I am! The sad thing is, I don't really know what to blog about. There's too much to say, but I just don't know how to type it all out. Hmmm. Here's a list of what has happened since I last blogged, if I can remember all of it, that is.

#1 Priyanka's Birthday Dinner.
#2 Choir Party.
#3 A Day Spent with my brother and his friends.
#4 The Ending of Finals.
#5 Sunway Lagoon with Marianne & Wen Li. I overcame my fear of roller coasters!
#6 Ice Skating with Marianne and Michelle.
#7 Job hunting with Michelle but I'm not going to work.
#8 Andrea's Birthday Sleepover.
#9 Choir Performance for Principle's Retirement.
#10 I can't think of the rest, or maybe there isn't anymore? Oh well.

And, that's all! :) Let's just see if I have the spirit to blog about those events. And much more upcoming events too! Till then, see ya! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top