0

I.O.U

16th May 2010 (Pre-birthday celebration)
My parents were worrying that they might not be free on my birthday so they decided to celebrate my birthday in advance. We decided to go to Empire Gallery, there I finally decided to have some sushi in Rakuzen :) While walking to Rakuzen, we walked pass Speedo. Mom finally remembered that I needed a swimsuit so we decided to walk in. After I-don't-know how many times, finally found one Navy Blue One Piece swimsuit but then I saw the price so I told them I didn't want it. As I was changing back to my clothes and cam-whoring in the fitting room, they bought it as a surprise when I came out. And yes, that was my birthday present. :) I spent almost RM1000 on this day. The bill for sushi came up to RM400 plus xD
[ Pictures are in the previous posts ]

22nd May 2010 (Michelle's house)
Marianne, Michelle and I wanted to study together because there was exam going on. After choir on that Saturday, Michelle's dad picked us up and went to fetch Marianne. We went to USJ11 to the Tailor's because Michelle haven't measured for her choir costume. When we got there, we ringed the doorbell, turns out it was the wrong out, the lady was giving us the stink eye. We were at 11/SomethingB and the tailor's place was actually at 11/SomethingD. After that, we went to have lunch in Taipan, her dad treated us *thanksuncle*. We went to Michelle's house, we slacked around and ended up cam-whoring with the webcam, watching YouTube videos, karaoke-ing to Bieber's songs and eating candies and there's seriously a lot of candies in that house, like seriously! So, we didn't study at all! :D
[ Decent pictures are in the previous posts xP ]

23rd May 2010 (My Birthday)
Turns out my parents were free. We were home the whole day, doing nothing! Then everybody got dressed in the evening and we went out for dinner at TGIF, Subang Parade. The food is awesome, I love the Potato Skins there. Dad went and told them it was my birthday. They brought me a cake and sang a birthday song for me. The made me use the ketchup bottle as a microphone and give a speech, it was very very VERY embarrassing. Honestly, I never blushed so much in my life. =P

Kissy kissy goo goo :P
Me ; Mom ; Sister
Me ; Dad ; Sister
Sister ; Me ; Brother ; Mom
Sister
Brother ; Mom
Mom & Dad <3
The Ryo-ness
Me ; Brother ; Mom
Us minus Sister
Us minus Dad 

28th May 2010 (Parent's Anniversary)
Eli, brother's girlfriend came our house at about 6pm. We got ready and headed off to dinner to celebrate the 21st Anniversary of my parent's marriage at Victoria Station in Taipan. The food there might look nice, but it seriously sucks! After dinner, my dad had to buy something, so we went to the DIY shop. And well, my brother was being my brother.

Wearing shoes
In the lift. Dad ; Brother ; Eli
Brother acting tough
Dad & Mom outside Victoria Station.
Brother "pumping gas".
Me ; Sister
Eli ; Brother
The sign on the "train"
Front of the train
Front/Sideview of the train?
Chicken Maryland
Sirloin Steak
Spring Chicken
Lamb Shank
Eli
The Ryo-ness

I'll finish the rest some other time tomorrow. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top